[Win32] VM Update

Reinier van Loon R.L.J.M.W.van.Loon at inter.nl.net
Sat May 8 10:24:59 UTC 1999

Andreas,

>* Squeak running in a browser
>  Experimental support for basically 'wrapping' Squeak inside a web browser
>  [ Look at http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/plugin/ ]
Beautiful. Incredible. Unbelievable. Well done!

Why is its display handling so much faster than the normal image?

Thanks for putting the sources in Win32Sources.zip!

I was working on a HTML browser using a bit of JavaScript (almost finished)
so that multiple users could be working on 1 image. This plugin does not
change the philosophy but it certainly speeds things up at the client side.
The next thing we need is an ImageSynchronizer.

Thanks Andreas,

I'm having lots of fun now!

Reinier.