Putting Wonderlands in Books

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 4 21:52:05 UTC 1999

The Wonderland creates classes for each player, just like Morphic
Scripting. Thus, you need to ship each player's class with it. Seems
like Scripting objects retain their info both in class and in the
instance (not sure, haven't investigated), but Wonderlands don't.

--
Bolot Kerimbaev
College of Computing