Building the TimeProfileBrowser

Scott.Wallace at disney.com Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Mon May 17 16:23:47 UTC 1999

Two small notes here:

(1) String method #positionOfLast: in the base system has functionality identical to Stephen's #lastIndexOf:, so if you simply substitute #positionOfLast: for any #lastIndexOf: call in the TimeProfileBrowser, this should eliminate TimeProfileBrowser's dependency on the STP12 goodies.

(2) I was initially puzzled by the fact that in my local copy of Stephen's "STP12 goodies", file "StringAdds.st" did *not* contain method #lastIndexOf:.  Downloading "StringAdds.st" afresh today from the ftp address Stephen provides below, I see that the #lastIndexOf: method was added to the tail end of the file only last week.  So if you have an older version of the STP12 goodies, you'll want to download it afresh.

  -- Scott