Linefeeds in Squeak source code

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue May 11 22:51:22 UTC 1999

I strongly agree with the general direction of adding some 'harmless' binary
header. And, while we're talking about it, why not adding the 'expected file
size' in it?! This way the image could check immediately if something's
obviously broken.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+