Squeak Speaks

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Mon May 24 21:29:18 UTC 1999

I've put the DLL for Windows and the change set into

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/support/

Note that you'll need both files:
	SpeechSynthesis.zip -- the change set
	sqSpeech.dll -- the compiled primitives

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I