Thinking about a better UI

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed May 19 19:28:08 UTC 1999

[Much on the meaning of messages, procedures and such...]
I do not presume to speak for anyone else, but,

could you please give this topic a rest?

I am by no means suggesting that it's not an interesting and
important line of inquiry (every programmer should always be
refining his understanding of even the basic tools).

Merely that the dynamics of discussion and learning would be best
served by all sides letting the points made sink and mellow and
by attacking the problem from another angle, some other day.

Or month, for that matter.

Daniel Vainsencher