Cut, Copy & Paste Policy (RE: Thinking about a better UI)

Dino gte949e at prism.gatech.edu
Tue May 18 15:02:59 UTC 1999

I think one of the halo buttons gives you option of changing the color...  one
thing I don't like about the color change is that it changes only a portion of
the system window.  There is no clear semantic for changing the color for the
whole frame.  The UI sucks muffins right there for background color changing....

-- Dino