Ctrl, Alt and Menu keys (was: RE: Thinking about a better UI)

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Wed May 19 16:33:09 UTC 1999

Yeah, a general keyboard policy would be great. Especially if it's
pluggable (is-a component), so that you can use different policies for
each object (morph). E.g., for games, etc.

A keyboard editor morph would be great, too, to make policy editing an
easier task. I'm not doing much morphic stuff, but I believe it should
be easy to create it: you'll need a keyboard visualization, and a text
box where you fill in the selector. Then attach this policy to a morph
or ParagraphEditor...

And yes, if nobody takes on this task, I will do it, but later, maybe in
summer-fall.

--
Bolot Kerimbaev
College of Computing