Linefeeds in Squeak source code

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Thu May 13 20:30:20 UTC 1999

But on the Mac, these files are already cr terminated and although they would require no conversion, would appear to be unchanged by any attempt at a conversion -- it is already Mac format.  Other ports would not include the Macintosh-only "????.TEXT" file information.   So, I'm not sure that changing the Mac materials would have any impact one way or the other on downloading Mac stuff.

For the record, I've never had any problem with any of the Mac downloads whatsoever, and I've taken no special care, one way or the other, to download in "binary" format.