Ctrl, Alt and Menu keys (was: RE: Thinking about a better UI)

Dino gte949e at prism.gatech.edu
Tue May 18 17:35:06 UTC 1999

Well, actually everything that doesn't use the mouse to cut & paste, it uses
that ctrl key.  Instead of command-., we could use ctrl-c or something like
that.  On my computer, command-. translates to alt-.  alt-. doesn't mean
anything to me.  I've owned a mac for 6 years at one point and I still didn't
understand the idea of command-.

Doesn't ctrl-c sound a whole lot more like cancel than command-.?

-- Dino