[Win32] VM Update

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Mon May 10 18:56:54 UTC 1999

I don't know enough about MacOS to give you a definitive answer. I did spoke
with John about it and he's looking into it.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+