Event triggers - new improved diet lite...

Peter Smet peter.smet at flinders.edu.au
Mon May 24 01:18:27 UTC 1999

Here is the new version of publish-subscribe.
It is identical to the previous version, with
some methods removed, simplified or
renamed. Some extraneous testing variables
and methods have been taken out.

In short - less fat, better for you :-)

Is there a site I can upload this to - where, how?

I am running it with no problems, but would
like to hear of any bugs - particularly with
Semaphore deadlocks, or failures in
garbage collection....

Peter.

Attachment converted: Anon:Publish-Subscribe.23May1132pm.c
(????/----) (0000A7C0)