Intervals

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Tue Nov 30 00:14:16 UTC 1999

>So when's that type inferencing engine going to be released, Dan?  :-)

Notably I'm not Dan, but let me tell you that some guys at mathMorphs are
working on a type inference system for Squeak. We have followed the
Cartesian Product Algorithm by Ole Agensen. In this implementation we have
introduced some "extensions" to the original CPA in order to handle instance
variables and work around other inconveniences. We are still working on but
want to invite everybody who is willing to criticize or contribute to this
interesting project. We hope to set up soon a new mathMorphs Swiki with a TI
section open to discussion and testing. Please, don't take this mail as an
announcement, but as a simple comment on this recurrent and important
topic.

/Leandro