page width

Peter Hatch phatch at mojowire.com
Thu Nov 11 02:12:06 UTC 1999

I sure hope not.  I hate to sound atavistic here, but I just don't see any
benefit from all of this fancy colored text in email.  The emails I get from
some of the folks that work in my company are just ludicrous.  There's 1 line
of information, and then 10 lines of colorful multi-font signature.  I find it
to be simply disruptive....

Of course, that's just me (living in my little *nix corner of the world).

And, of course, this is totally off topic :-)