basic question

John Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Mon Nov 15 14:15:09 UTC 1999

If you are deploying on a Windows platform you should
consider Dolphin Smalltalk and Smalltalk/MT. I have used
the former and find it to be a very nice environment. I have
not used the latter but have heard good things about it as well.