More Screenshots and Speech Plugin

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 17 01:52:03 UTC 1999

At 12:46 PM -0500 11/16/99, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:

>I've added some more screenshots of Squeak to:
>
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.683
>
>Has anyone compiled the Speech-Plugin from Lucianos
>image (mentioned this week) to Windows DLL's ?

I just have to say that the screen shots are WAAAAAY COOL! Really wonderful.

But even the thumnails seem a little much for the Swiki (at the moment) (I
can't get them all in one sloup). And the layout could be denser. Hmm.

Perhaps a slight reorg? A page of "Customized Squeaks", "Cool Graphics" and
so on?

Any objections/suggestions? (I think some of these, perhaps in rotation,
should show up on the squeak.org homepage!)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.