B3D busted on Linux?

Luciano Notarfrancesco luciano2 at mail.ru
Tue Nov 2 19:24:53 UTC 1999

Duane,
I got the same problem with my 3D facial animation stuff. I have a texture for the face, but the colors look wrong (I get a bluish face). It's strange. If I display the texture on the screen doing
    texture displayAt: 100 at 100
it looks correct, but in the face it's wrong.
However, the bunny's texture (not the ground) seems to display the same in the bunny's body than in the screen... I don't know why.

Let me know if you find what's happening...

Luciano.-