Fwd: Re: How to sell FP?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 24 03:44:30 UTC 1999

Well, the usual tussling on comp.lang.smalltalk :) resulted in an
interesting benchmark, which I forward for everyone's perusal. Considering
that Squeak went up against a highly tuned JIT VM, I think this is pretty
good. O'course, if Squeak *did* match VW's performance, I'd have to say
that would be pretty good too... ;)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.