[UPDATES] More for 2.7alpha [Where is the note???]

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Nov 23 21:25:49 UTC 1999

Something bizarre is happening to my incoming Squeak mail.  Dan's message
(below) came in with no message text, as did Bolot's warning about Minnow
and Ian's reply on IRC.  When I went out to the Internet and looked at the
latest messages, the text was there.

On the Internet: http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home

Were the three of you doing something new/different when you posted your
notes?  I have not changed my e-mail system (MS Outlook on Win NT), but it
is possible that my company has done something weird to incoming mail.

Also:  Every note that came in earlier today (e.g. My posts and Bob Arning's
note on Fonts) is readable and normal.

Thanks!

---==> Chris