Application Partitioning in Morphic ala' MVC?

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Nov 17 21:31:31 UTC 1999

One of the design aspects of MVC is the ability to seperate the
model and the view.

Does Morphic support this type of partitioning?

My example application application is a map browser. How does/can
Morphic handle the various types of displays that a user might
want to use. There is a big difference between a handheld GPS
and a laptop with a GPS card, but there is a common set of
application requirements that I would like to implement on both.

Thanks,

John-Reed Maffeo
Mesa, AZ