[BUG?] ParagraphEditor>>shiftedYellowButton

Juan Cires Martinez jcm at mat.upm.es
Wed Nov 17 17:44:46 UTC 1999

I have version 2.6 of the image, with one update, and noticed that there
is a disparity between
ParagraphEditor(Class) >> shiftedYellowButtonMessages and
ParagraphEditor(Class) >> shiftedYellowButtonMenu.

In shiftedYellowButtonMessages, the selector chooseAlignment is missing.
This generates an error when trying to access this menu.

Also, when I start the image, the window menu appears at the upper left
corner of the screen the first time it is invoked.  I don't know why
this happens.

Greetings, Juan.

PS: Corrected version:

shiftedYellowButtonMessages
	"Answer the set of messages that go with the shifted menu.  "

	^ #(offerFontMenu changeStyle chooseAlignment explain
	prettyPrint fileItIn recognizeCharacters spawn browseIt
	sendersOfIt implementorsOfIt referencesToIt
	methodNamesContainingIt methodStringsContainingit
	methodSourceContainingIt  presentSpecialMenu
	yellowButtonActivity "<-note change")