List of links for the knewbie

Blacktooth bt at whitestar.soark.net
Thu Nov 11 07:35:12 UTC 1999

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Todd Nathan wrote:

> Don't know if anyone has found this before, would hope so as it
> is rather complete HTML site of links to ST/Sqk stuff.  Hope it helps
> others getting into this group of ST somebodies ;'P
>
> http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Smalltalk/

Yeah, that's a good site. I found early in this week that I have been
Squeakin'.

Just gotta say, Job well done guys. I'm having a blast.

BT

"Seriously, our wrestling coach shoved more tampon pieces (he used to cut
them up into about 1" lengths) up the noses of my buddies than I could
count. And the lucky bastard that was first to get a bloody nose got the
string." -- Mark "Hambone" Hammond