A side question about sockets, NT and Celeste

Michael Donegan invader at goodbyte.com
Fri Nov 12 17:35:38 UTC 1999

All this talk about e-mail caused me to try Celeste. I first tried it on
my NT workstation and it read about one e-mail per minute until I killed
it.

Then I tried it on my iBook and it sucked all the mail right down.

Admittedly, I am still running 2.5 on the NT box, so it could be some
old bug, but what's up? Is this just some bug that was fixed or is this
normal?

Also, Celeste needs a "Forget Password" command for fumble-fingered
folks like myself who can't type. Without it, you have to restart
Celeste if you mistype the password. I'll send a fix if anyone cares.

	mkd