Multiple Polymorphism

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 20 19:33:43 UTC 1999

On Sat, Nov 20, 1999 at 09:56:06AM -0500, Rick Zaccone wrote:

> It's in LaTeX which means that PDF, PostScript, and ASCII are all
> easy.  HTML will be a bit more work.
>
> I'll send a note to the list when it's available.
>
> Rick

Check http://cbl.leeds.ac.uk/nikos/tex2html/doc/latex2html/latex2html.html
for a LaTeX to html converter in perl. If you are running Linux you
probably already have it on your system, but as it is a perl program it
will probably run on anything. If this isn't convenient, mail me the
LaTeX and I'll mail back whatever comes out of latex2html. Hope this helps.

Dave