Fabrik, Morphic-Components

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Sat Nov 20 03:55:24 UTC 1999

At 17:27 -0500 11/19/99, Jesse Grosjean wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to learn more about Morphic-Components and the ideas behind them.
>I'm now trying to track down a web version of the paper
>
>[Ing88] Ingalls D., Fabrik: A Visual Programming Environment
>
>but am finding this very difficult. I'm hoping someone on this list can
>point me in the appropriate direction.
>
>Thanks,
>Jesse Grosjean

There is a copy on the OOPSLA CD-ROM (which contains all OOPSLA
papers through something like 1997). It should also be in the ACM
electronic library, provided that you subscribe.

I don't know of any other online copies, but it's a great paper about
a great program and is well worth seeking out.

Dave
David N. Smith
IBM T J Watson Research Center
Hawthorne, NY