Squeak built-in Help (was Re: Several beginner questions)

Mike Thomas miketh at ptmnet.com
Thu Nov 25 04:02:52 UTC 1999

Hi Ali.

Woops, I accidentally replied to the mail-list rather than privately to
Andreas.

> When it's ready, would you consider (along with other
> Squeakers? :1) to help with documenting areas of
> Squeak? I'm sure amoung the community there would be a
> complete knowledge base which could collectively
> contribuited to a (finally) well documented, and
> powerful system.

Documenting an entire Smalltalk system sounds like a lifetime's work to me!

However, if I am still using Squeak when you are finished and I have the
time at that point, I certainly would be prepared to work with others to
achieve your aim as I like the idea of Open Source/Free Software.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.