[BUG] Freecell

Georg Gollmann georg.gollmann at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 30 14:17:19 UTC 1999

>I repeatedly find myself in positions where I attempt to pick up a
>stack of cards in proper order, but am unable to do so (only the
>card I clicked appears, and the stack cannot be moved).
>
>This most commonly happens when the shuffle coincidentally lays the
>cards in proper stacking order, but also seems to occur when I move
>a stack onto a card, and then try to lift the "new" stack to another
>place.
>
>Am I missing something?

AFAIK you can¥t really move stacks, just single cards. Only if there
are enough free cells to hold the stack minus one card you may move a
stack.

Georg
----
Dipl.Ing. Georg Gollmann                TU-Wien, Zentraler Informatikdienst
                                         Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10
phon:(+43-1) 58801 - 42022              A-1040 Wien
fax: (+43-1) 58801 - 42099
mail:gollmann at zid.tuwien.ac.at
http://macos.tuwien.ac.at/Gollmann.html