[Q] about digest form for this group

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Wed Nov 10 19:46:52 UTC 1999

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Todd Nathan wrote:

> I love the immediacy to this group, yet my mail box is over flowing
> with individual messages.  Is there a digest form for this wonderful
> group of ST heads?  Want to stay on board, but spending more time
> moving and dealing with it than I can justify.  Please, someone
> do a majordomo on this group if possible with digest control.

There is a pseudo-digest version of this list that you can sign up for on
the egroups site.  This is mentioned on the Swiki page about the Squeak
Email List:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.608

I think it ends up sending a daily summary of all the subjects, with links
to the archive on the egroups website.  Not perfect, but at least it's an
alternative.

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net

I'd call myself an artist
If I could make these feelings clear
But there's a million things to think about
When you're cutting off your ear
                - Scott Miller