a first attempt at comparing my networking framework to Squeak's

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Wed Nov 10 00:09:52 UTC 1999

Hi Stewart--

> Your networking framework seems very well thought out, separating
> out the various concerns.

	Thanks!

> I appreciate you're a bit miffed about your exception stuff, but suggest
> that this framework would more likely to be accepted if it used the
> "standard" exception stuff.

	Well, as I mention in the document, I'd be willing to make the changes with some assurance of acceptance. I may make them anyway, if I get interested in using Correspondents with other Smalltalk dialects.

	thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta