About Halo in Morphic

Stefan Rieken StefanRieken at SoftHome.net
Tue Nov 23 14:31:00 UTC 1999

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> > One of the alternatives available will be little iconic handles (a
> > nice set were contributed by David Smith a while back) that do not
> > rely on color for recognition.

Please do note that the coloured dots are also used on other places
within the system e.g. window resizing, pallette dragging. If you would
_totally_ refrain from colours (which this version doesn't), there
should be a consistent alternative for this. How we should make these
"small dots" useable for colour blinds is a mystery to me, though.

Balloon help also does help in the current implementation.

Greets,

Stefan