Strange screen behavior

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Nov 24 02:45:29 UTC 1999

On Tue 23 Nov, Richard L. Peskin wrote:
> Using 2.5 and 2.6 on a PowerMac, and also on Linux (Intel), I see the
> following strange screen behavior. Upon launching Squeak then opening
> the "Welcome.." window, when I select something for a "Do it", a
> piece of the "welcome.." window appears at the original window
> location. However, once I do a "Restore screen" , this behavior stops
> and I don't see it again. Has anyone else run into this? If so, where
> is the problem?
Yes, I've seen it on my iMac, and I think on my ARM/Linux machine. No
idea why. I don't think it's happenned on my windoze machine, at least
not that I can recall. And certainly not on my Acorn...

tim

--
Strange OpCodes: IXM: Initiate X-rated error Messages
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)