Hierarchical Tree View (RE: Squeak built-in Help (was Re: Several beginner questions))

Stewart MacLean stewart.maclean at nzhis.govt.nz
Mon Nov 29 21:41:30 UTC 1999

Hi Ali,

I have found this view very useful in VisualWorks in the
form of the WorkspaceOrganizer. I have ported it to
VisualAge and was intending to port it to Squeak as soon
as I got up to speed with Morphic.

However there is no point in reinventing the wheel so I was
wondering how your TreeView was comming on and whether it was
close to release?

Cheers,

Stewart