[SUGG] for new name on prerelease J4

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Thu Nov 11 05:03:32 UTC 1999

Speedy Gonzales says various things as he is about to make some serious
tracks, such as (spelling out how it sounds to me): "Yeehahhhhahahahah!
Andalay! Andalay! Yehah! Yehah!", "Arriba! Arriba! Heppa heppa! Andalay!
Andalay!", and "Yeehah! Yeehah! Andalay! Andalay! Arriva! Arriva!
Yeehah! Yehahahah!".

You are probably thinking of "andalay!" -- or maybe it is "andele!". I
like the sound of the word. Any native Spanish speakers out there that
can confirm what, if anything, "andele!" actually means?

-- Dwight