Auto Generation of Getters/Setters

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 19 22:10:01 UTC 1999

This is included in the STP12 goodies. Take a look at the file
ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/goodies/STP12/STP12/System/CodeGen.st.
This adds the message "publish" that, when sent to a class, compiles
getter/setter methods for its instance variables.

stp

--

stp
  Stephen Travis Pope -- http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp