Seeking Good Flash Files

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 5 14:31:23 UTC 1999

I'm giving a big Squeak demo next Thursday (to a crowd of Java zealots --
gulp!), and I'm gathering cool resources.  I'm having a heckuva time
finding good flash files to demo.  Most of those that I find on the net are
embedded in an HTML file already, and I can't figure out how to download
them directly.  I was able to get some from downloading Flash, but flash
movies of menus and dialog boxes are less than exciting.

Could anyone, please,:
- either send me a cool Flash movie or two to demo, or
- point me to where you can actually DOWNLOAD good flash file demos?

I'm particularly eager to show Andreas' cool trick of selecting a
sub-element of the Flash movie and pull it out.  But again, pulling out a
menu item out of the provided Flash demos just isn't much fun...:-)

Thank you!
  Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu