Direction needed

Blacktooth bt at whitestar.soark.net
Mon Nov 15 05:46:39 UTC 1999

> >It became quite ill behaved afterwards, but would animate.
>
> You don't say what you don't like.

The jittery-ness moving windows after it "terminates".

> It's hard to tell because you didn't send the test image.

Nothing special there. I'm not used to being in a mailing list where
they DON'T mind attachments. Heheh

> >If I move viewForm changed outside the two closing brackets (which is
> >where I thought it should be) it behaves even worse.
>
> It looks OK to me -- displays once through the outer loop, not on every
> paste of a tile. But it goes by too fast.

I was completely surprised by this. I just did not even give the idea
that it might be going to fast a serious thought. No offense. :)

All those nested loops, multiplies, and table lookups....

> Put a Sensor waitClickButton in the outer loop.

I used a 50 millisecond Delay. The clicking got old.

> I get some strange behavior which I believe is due to the openNoTerminate.

Yeah. I think so too. It doesn't appear to be cleaning up the subview.
I've managed to get it to work "cleanly", but not without an error.

> I would move to morphic,

I was wanting to do it the hard way first. :)

> Hope this helps.

It has. Thanks.

BT

"Seriously, our wrestling coach shoved more tampon pieces (he used to cut
them up into about 1" lengths) up the noses of my buddies than I could
count. And the lucky bastard that was first to get a bloody nose got the
string." -- Mark "Hambone" Hammond