Why i use Squeak ???

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at sugarweb.com
Sat Nov 13 18:04:53 UTC 1999

Smalltalk si not a language. Smalltalk is a place.
There, we can create our creatures and help them to evolve.
I use Smalltalk(Squeak) because I can HAVE the power of creation.
Prior to Smalltalk, we hummans could only create in our imagination.
Now we can export the imaginations outside our mindts to this
 new (virtual) medium.
This new medium of information beings is very important for us...
 but also for information.
Now information (in the form of bodies=objects) can run outside
 our minds an move (using Internet) at speed of light.
I think that we use Smalltalk (object environment) because
 it is important to us to export our mind contents outside
 our brains, but also because IT is important for our "mind contents"...

You can read "Behavior of Information"
By Luc Claeys

http://www.truxton.com/~trux/etc/boi/index.html

Ale.