Self 4,1 for MacOs?

Todd Nathan tnathan at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 10 06:32:04 UTC 1999

Speed of the server, is it slow or am just getting older/slower?
I have tried 3 different times to download the McSelf 4.1+
or whatever (thanks to those that gave me pointers to it)
and I'm getting like 500 bytes per second, which at that
rate it takes 8 hours to download 15 megs.  Too long, 4 hour
limit on connection, could do splits, but hey, it is there in
full form too.  Is this me, load on server, or just a P90 running
with 16 megs at Sun since this ain't a SunSoft project anymore?
David Ungar, you got some insight on why this is sooo sloooooooow
to download?

\t