Real-time Squeak?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Mon Nov 8 15:09:55 UTC 1999

I am very interested in the real-time Squeak mentioned in the OOPSLA notes.
The application would be for a machine control where certain
relatively high speed events must be guaranteed to be handled within
a defined amount of time.
Can anyone point me to appropriate contacts or information regarding
work being done with respect to real-time control using Squeak?
Thx.
    Ken G. Brown

At 9:36 PM -0800 on 11/7/99,  John M McIntosh is rumored to have written: