Morphic Wrappers was: AW: Morph browser discussion

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Wed Nov 24 00:12:50 UTC 1999

Henrik Gedenryd wrote:

> Is there a version for 2.6? I found MW 2.4b, and the major problem I believe
> is that there is no WorldMorph class any longer, since Squeak 2.5.

        The version that you can download (now) from
http://www.sugarweb.com
which is the same that is in http://www.dm.uba.ar/MathMorphs, works
perfectly with Squeak 2.6 up to the last update.

        We are currently working in a newer version, which will have a
lot of
modification to the system... Right now I have here two changesets:
typeInTheAir.cs which adds aerial typing for any PasteUpMorph (I'll add
a preference so you can dissable it). And miniMorphicWrappers.cs, which
add the capability of wrapping any object (for example the result of
2+2) to the world, and then, lets you talk with that object.
        In this newer version all the aerial typing is really simplified
a lot,
and it has a feature that I love: you can use the same bindings (name
space) in the world and in any workspace in that world. If you want to
add this feature to older MW just add '; setBindings: self world
bindings' to HandMorph >> #openWorkspace... I know that this is
confusing... if somebody wants it, I'll post it, or explain it, or
both... sorry, I have to run now.

        Aerobic Bye!
        Richie++

--
A390 1BBA 2C58 D679 5A71 - 86F9 404F 4B53 3944 C2D0
Investigacion y Desarrollo - CoreLabs - Core SDI

--- For a personal reply use gera at core-sdi.com