Lean VM for PPC

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Nov 11 06:27:43 UTC 1999

As part of the fallout from OOPLSA, I just put on the UIUC server a copy of the latest Squeak VM that John made up for me with none of the primitives that are not actaully used in the Mini2.2 image.  As a result, you can run that image (around 600K) in a 1MB partition, and still have 200K left for Squeaking.

It's in the SmallSqueaksForPDAs/Mini2.2 (or something like that) folder.  If this is of interest to you, he can probably tell you what he did, in case you would like to do it for another platform.

	- Dan