Selecting Fonts In Squeak

Steve Thompson sthompso at connertech.com
Tue Nov 23 18:11:13 UTC 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Arning <arning at charm.net>

>>I would like to select a font for a PluggableTextMorph in Squeak.  Is
there
>>a way of doing this?  Also, is there a way of obtaining a list of fonts
>>available?
>
>Try cmd-k and cmd-shift-k. These and other keystrokes can be found in World
menu/help.../command-key help.

And is there a way to add to this selection?  I noticed that the
documentation for FontSet talked about converting fonts using BitFont, but
the latter class does not exist in 2.6.  What I would really like to do is
use a font such as Courier.  Cmd-k gives me the limited choices of New
York10 - New York24.

Thanks!,

Steve
sthompso at connertech.com