Smalltalk language descriptions?

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 16:29:40 UTC 1999

=> 11/4/99 9:36:59 AM EST, Peter.Crowther at IT-IQ.com =>
<< Check out University of Manchester Technical Report UMCS-88-6-1: Semantics
of Object-Oriented Languages, by Mario I. Wolczko.  Abstract at
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/cstechrep/Abstracts/UMCS-88-6-1.html.  CD-ROM of all
tech reports can be obtained via
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/cstechrep/ordering.html. >>

Peter,

Thank you. I was becoming a little unwhelmed with the responses (your's is
the first) to this inquiry. I am working on a description, informally titled
"A Simple Description of Smalltalk," when an interchange of E-mails with Dan
Ingalls reminded me that I had not done my 'library' research to see what
others had done in this area. I will follow this up.

Jerry Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated