running headless on Unix

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:48:05 UTC 1999

This is something to do with MVC not being able to handle the very small
virtual window that the headless VM provides.  The quickest solution is
to run your headless image in Morphic.  Dunno exactly what needs to be
done in the longer run--it seems like you *used* to be to do this just
fine.

Lex

Craig Latta <Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG> wrote:

> 	Thanks for the responses!
>
> 	I wasn't clear before... I built the headless Unix VM okay; I need to
know what people usually do to the image before running it headless.
Currently with an unmodified Squeak2.6.image I get a SqueakDebug.log
with: