GUSI 2 Released (info for Squeak Sockets)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 3 22:00:53 UTC 1999

It looks like GUSI (Grand Unified Socket Interface) has finally been
released. Interestingly, there's a new PThread emulation package. It might
be nice to convert a fair chunk of the "external resource" code
(filesystem, sockets, etc.) of the mac vm to use GUSI, for the sake of
easing portability. GUSI is very freely redistributable.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

I got this off the MacTech (<http://www.mactech.com/>) site: