example network apps?

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 29 17:52:33 UTC 1999

You may look at PWS (PluggableWebServer) that's already in Squeak
distribution. Also, you may want to check out Comanche (web server and
more - coming up soon)
http://fce.cc.gatech.edu/~bolot/swiki.php3?folder=squeak/comanche

MuSwiki is a must-see (work by Lex Spoon)
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/projects/squeakers/10.html

bolot