[FIX] Crisp scrollbar minimum size fix

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Thu Oct 14 04:53:46 UTC 1999

This is a fix for a buglet in the crispScrollbar code in 2.6alpha.
Basically, when the Morphic scrollbars are reduced to their minimum height
(e.g. in the top pane of a hierarchy browser), they aren't drawn properly.
This fixes that.

(I actually added this fix awhile ago to the changeset on my website, but
I guess the earlier version without the fix made it into 2.6alpha.)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net

!ScrollBar methodsFor: 'geometry' stamp: 'dew 7/22/1999 19:03'!
extent: p
        p x > p y
                ifTrue: [super extent: (p max: 42 at 8)]
                ifFalse: [super extent: (p max: 8 at 42)]! !