2.5 image/changes problem

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Oct 13 14:15:33 UTC 1999

You probably downloaded the file as text instead of as a binary file, and
your download program helpfully converted the linefeeds to CR/LF pairs.
I've heard Netscape has a tendency to do this.  Try pulling a fresh copy of
the changes file, making sure you specify that you want a binary download.
I hope this helps.

Bob Jarvis
The Timken Company