Halo icons

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Fri Oct 8 22:50:03 UTC 1999

All:

I've taped a copy of the halo button definitions to the front of my
Mac, but there is no place to do it on my laptop. Besides, it'd be
nice if the buttons had some kind of picture, like the close button
does, indicating what they do.

Maybe there is something neat coming. Assuming there might not be, I
took a first rough cut at some icons using Illustrator; they look
better at 400% and didn't scale back to 100% that well without some
manual tuning.

Anyhow, HaloIcon.gif (57k) is attached. It's a rough first cut. Any
ideas welcome.

Dave
Attachment converted: Anon:HaloIcon.gif (GIFf/GKON) (00014B93)
David N. Smith
IBM T J Watson Research Center
Hawthorne, NY
Any opinions or recommendations