[bug] [fix (? partial)] B3Dmorph no longer works

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Oct 6 01:10:11 UTC 1999

Mark,

Thanks for noting this. The original intent of this morph was just to
provide something people could play with in the *very* early stages of 3D
support. This guy is pretty much obsolete but I'll fix it so that it does
use the right (e.g., latest interfaces).

  Andreas

--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+